Peachtree Heights West and Peachtree Heights East are neighborhoods in central Buckhead on the west and east sides of Peachtree Road, respectively. Peachtree Heights was established on land purchased from Wesley Gray Collier in 1910 and developed by Eretus Rivers (for whom E. Rivers School is named) and Walter P. Andrews. The approximately 400 homes making up Peachtree Heights West tend to be classical and traditional styles on large lots, with more recent homes built on subdivided lots. Peachtree Heights East was also developed by Eretus Rivers on land purchased from Leontine Chisolm Andrews in 1906. Today there are more than 340 homes in Peachtree Heights East.
Government: Fulton County - City of Atlanta - NPU-B - Zip Code 30305