Castleberry Hill Lofts For Sale, Atlanta GA
Castleberry Hill is a neighborhood in Downtown Atlanta, just southwest of the Central Business District. The community gets its name from the hill that peaks between Stonewall and Fair Street along Walker Street. The Castleberry Hill Art District is located here, as is the city’s largest concentration of remnant railroad buildings. Today the area is renowned for it’s conversions of authentic late 1800’s to early 1900’s industrial buildings into modern residential lofts. Castleberry Hill residents enjoy pedestrian access to a number of art galleries, and restaurants, as well as events at Phillips Arena, Georgia Dome and Georgia World Congress Center.
If the home search map is missing, click here to refresh the page
Public Schools Serving Castleberry Hill:
Elementary School: C.W. Hill
Middle School: Inman
High School: Grady
Government: Fulton County – City of Atlanta – NPU-M
Associations: Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association
Market Trends in the Castleberry Hill Zip Code of 30313:
Get your Free Neighborhood Market Report. What’s included:
- See recently SOLD homes and their sales price
- Find out how long it’s taking for homes to sell
- Learn average Selling Price vs Asking Price
- Find out if the number of homes for sale is increasing or decreasing
- See detailed community statistics
- Find information on local Schools
- View trend charts for market conditions
- Interactive and updated weekly
Click this button toGet Your Report
Sample Neighborhood Market Report:
Do you live or have you lived in Castleberry Hill? Tell us what you think!
Looking to sell your Castleberry Hill loft?
Return to Intown Atlanta Neighborhood Guide Map
Castleberry Hill Lofts
See all Castleberry Hill Atlanta Loft listings.
(all data current as of 10/22/2014)
- $2,900,000 : 229 Bradberry Street SW, Atlanta3 beds, 3 full, 2 part bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $1,199,000 : 146 Walker Street, Atlanta4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $1,199,000 : 146 Walker Street, Unit 0, Atlanta4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $750,000 : 200 Walker Street, Unit C, Atlanta2 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Not Available
- $720,000 : 289 Peters Street SW, Atlanta2 beds, 2 full bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $429,900 : 333 Nelson Street, Unit 400, Atlanta3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Appraisal
- $375,000 : 320 Peters Street, Unit 1, Atlanta2 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $325,000 : 333 Nelson Street, Unit 422, Atlanta3 beds, 3 full bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $287,500 : 333 Nelson Street SW, Unit 430, Atlanta3 beds, 3 full bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $250,000 : 226 Bradberry Street SW, Unit 7, Atlanta2 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.