Downtown Atlanta Condos and Lofts For Sale
Downtown Atlanta is not only the business center of the city, but also an increasingly popular residential community in Intown Atlanta. Downtown is located south of Midtown & Georgia Tech, west of the “Grady Curve” of the connector and north of I-20. Downtown Atlanta includes a number of neighborhoods, such as Castleberry Hill, Fairlie-Poplar, Marietta Street Artery, and Sweet Auburn. Downtown Atlanta is home to the Georgia Dome, Phillips Arena, Centennial Olympic Park, the Georgia Aquarium and more.
If the home search map is missing, click here to refresh the page
Public Schools Serving Downtown Atlanta:
Elementary School: Centennial Place
Middle School: Inman
High School: Washington
Associations: Atlanta Downtown Neighborhood Association
Market Trends in the Downtown Atlanta Zip Code of 30303:
Get your Free Neighborhood Market Report. What’s included:
- See recently SOLD homes and their sales price
- Find out how long it’s taking for homes to sell
- Learn average Selling Price vs Asking Price
- Find out if the number of homes for sale is increasing or decreasing
- See detailed community statistics
- Find information on local Schools
- View trend charts for market conditions
- Interactive and updated weekly
Click this button toGet Your Report
Sample Neighborhood Market Report:
Do you live or have you lived in Downtown Atlanta? Tell us what you think!
Looking to sell your Downtown Atlanta condo?
Return to Intown Atlanta Neighborhood Guide Map
Downtown Atlanta condos
See all Downtown Atlanta Condo listings.
(all data current as of 10/1/2014)
- $2,900,000 : 229 Bradberry Street SW, Atlanta3 beds, 3 full, 2 part bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $1,699,000 : 45 Ivan Allen Jr Boulevard NE, Unit 2703, Atlanta3 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Developer
- $1,499,000 : 45 Ivan Allen Jr Boulevard NW, Unit 2706, Atlanta3 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $1,199,000 : 146 Walker Street, Atlanta4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Appraisal
- $1,199,000 : 146 Walker Street, Unit 0, Atlanta4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Appraisal
- 2 beds, 2 full bathsSquare foot source: Not Available
- 3 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Developer
- $750,000 : 200 Walker Street, Unit C, Atlanta2 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Not Available
- 2 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Developer
- 2 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.