Downtown Atlanta Condos and Lofts For Sale
Downtown Atlanta is not only the business center of the city, but also an increasingly popular residential community in Intown Atlanta. Downtown is located south of Midtown & Georgia Tech, west of the “Grady Curve” of the connector and north of I-20. Downtown Atlanta includes a number of neighborhoods, such as Castleberry Hill, Fairlie-Poplar, Marietta Street Artery, and Sweet Auburn. Downtown Atlanta is home to the Georgia Dome, Phillips Arena, Centennial Olympic Park, the Georgia Aquarium and more.
If the home search map is missing, click here to refresh the page
Public Schools Serving Downtown Atlanta:
Elementary School: Centennial Place
Middle School: Inman
High School: Washington
Associations: Atlanta Downtown Neighborhood Association
Market Trends in the Downtown Atlanta Zip Code of 30303:
Get your Free Neighborhood Market Report. What’s included:
- See recently SOLD homes and their sales price
- Find out how long it’s taking for homes to sell
- Learn average Selling Price vs Asking Price
- Find out if the number of homes for sale is increasing or decreasing
- See detailed community statistics
- Find information on local Schools
- View trend charts for market conditions
- Interactive and updated weekly
Click this button toGet Your Report
Sample Neighborhood Market Report:
Do you live or have you lived in Downtown Atlanta? Tell us what you think!
Looking to sell your Downtown Atlanta condo?
Return to Intown Atlanta Neighborhood Guide Map
Downtown Atlanta condos
See all Downtown Atlanta Condo listings.
(all data current as of 3/5/2015)
- $279,000 : 426 Marietta Street, Unit 501, Atlanta1 bed, 1 full bathSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $279,000 : 426 Marietta St, Atlanta1 bed, 1 full bath
- $375,000 : 161 Mangum St, Atlanta1 bed, 1 full bath
- 2 beds, 2 full bathsSquare foot source: Developer
- $849,777 : 285 Centennial Olympic Park Dr, Atlanta2 beds, 2 full baths
- $699,900 : 45 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd, Atlanta2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- 2 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $375,000 : 161 Mangum Street SW, Unit 202, Atlanta1 bed, 1 full bathSquare foot source: Tax Record
- $239,900 : 250 Park Ave, Atlanta2 beds, 2 full baths
- $239,900 : 250 Park Avenue, Unit 411, Atlanta2 beds, 2 full bathsSquare foot source: Appraisal
Data last updated: 3/5/15 7:42 AM PST.
Walk Score provided by walkscore.com.
For issues regarding this website and/or listing search engine, please contact our support team.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of GAMLS. All real estate listings are marked with the GAMLS Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2015 GAMLS. All rights reserved.